Takeshi Kaneshiro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takeshi Kaneshiro

Takeshi Kaneshiro san! *** 金城 武 さん!

HomeTakeshi Kaneshirofriends of the siteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can anyone say of there is album of TK to be released?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikomijade
Admin - your Sith and Jedi Master
mikomijade

Female
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-06-08

can anyone say of there is album of TK to be released? Empty
PostSubject: can anyone say of there is album of TK to be released?   can anyone say of there is album of TK to be released? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 1:14 am

I mean - if Takeshi is going to continue his singer career or not?
Back to top Go down
Jinchengfan
Younling
Younling
Jinchengfan

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: can anyone say of there is album of TK to be released?   can anyone say of there is album of TK to be released? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:58 am

Sorry...all I have heard is that his acting career has taken over the music/recording career....which is a shame. I'd love him to do another Cd, now that his voice has come into it's own....and this time, do it in ENGLISH!
Back to top Go down
mikomijade
mikomijade

Female
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: can anyone say of there is album of TK to be released?   can anyone say of there is album of TK to be released? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:21 am

absolutely agree
When I heard him singing I was absolutely inlove with his voice - I even started to like Camui Gackuto because his voise somehow resembled me of TK's voise.
I wish TK would perform something with Luna Sea,...but they are as far as I know not together anymore....meand the band has split((((((((
Or TK could have become the new vocalist for Malice Mizer.....joking))))))))))))))but anyways - his voise is really awesome - and he should go on singing - and sing more in Japanese too...not only in Cantonese or Mandarini but in English and Japanese
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can anyone say of there is album of TK to be released?   can anyone say of there is album of TK to be released? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can anyone say of there is album of TK to be released?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Takeshi Kaneshiro :: Takeshi Kaneshiro as a singer-
Jump to: