Takeshi Kaneshiro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takeshi Kaneshiro

Takeshi Kaneshiro san! *** 金城 武 さん!

HomeTakeshi Kaneshirofriends of the siteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kimiko and Mikomi about Ukraine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KIMIKO
Padawan
Padawan
KIMIKO

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Kimiko and Mikomi about Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: Kimiko and Mikomi about Ukraine   Kimiko and Mikomi about Ukraine Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:22 am

mikomijade wrote:
that is what model is in my country - a model face for a company

I do not mean to offend him with that - just that is how we call it.

Hope we can know more about each other's culture, and county...
^^
I like that we know the different, and RESPECT each other.
I think that is the best thing!!!!

I am so curious and interested about the language which Ukraine use.
Back to top Go down
mikomijade
Admin - your Sith and Jedi Master
mikomijade

Female
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko and Mikomi about Ukraine   Kimiko and Mikomi about Ukraine Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:41 am

Ukraine uses Ukrainian language. That is not the new born language and more complicated in a way to campare it with Russian. It has ancient rutes to old Slavic languaage that gave birth to Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Bielorussian, Serbian, Modavian, Polish, Chech, Russian, and other languages of the slavic group of languages.
Despite some view point of people who know a little about these languages there is a huge difference between different languages in this group. THey do have similarities and Violette can confirm that too as far as she is from slavic country too.
Ukrainian is very mush different to Russian. Some Russians do not understand it at all. Though all Ukrainians do understand Russian and some speak Russian perfectly - that happened so because once untill 1990 some of the states in Eastern Europe and Asia were the part of on state - USSR. So I and Violette can speak Russian flawlessly as well as our native languages because of that matter.
Back to top Go down
KIMIKO
Padawan
Padawan
KIMIKO

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko and Mikomi about Ukraine   Kimiko and Mikomi about Ukraine Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 7:53 pm

I am so admire you, you can speak Ukrainian language and Russian.

For me, both Ukrainian language and Russian, the Words look a little bit like the language from Mars.
The character or the Words is very unique.

I try to learn more about Ukraine since 2003.
Because Takeshi Kaneshiro went to Ukraine to shoot a film, House of Flying Daggers.
I try to read the encyclopaedia, to know more about Ukraine, the population, people , the climate, the food...and so on.
and try to listen to the music of Vitas. (a singer, maybe from Russian or...). Vitas, is a very special people for me. In my mind, I think vitas is a person from Mars.

It is very interesting thing.
Because of Takeshi Kaneshiro, you will have a open-mind, and you can explore the world.

the cartoon of your icon, is Japan cartoon or Russian cartoon??

In my mind, The drawing line is similar with the Japan cartoon.
I can not distinguish foreigners very well.
Back to top Go down
mikomijade
mikomijade

Female
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko and Mikomi about Ukraine   Kimiko and Mikomi about Ukraine Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:44 pm

Wow!
Thanks for that. I actually never though that Ukraine attracts attention from abroad.
If you wanna know about UA more you can freely ask anything you want from me.
I will be glad to answer.
I know he was here (TK) but that time I didn't know about him. I heard that there was a group of Chinese film makers in the Karpathians that year and it was told in the news once. I remember about that 'cause I was already interested in Asian films. Like Jet Lee a lot....and Bruice Lee and Jacky Chan and well. Just loved to watch Hong Kong movies. But I didn't think that the cruues was so huge.

If I knew Takeshi then I would go to Karpathians no matter what - I cannot forgive myself for knowing he was close and not even see him alive. I wish I could see him in my life.

About Vitas - he is not from Ukraine he is from Russia and - I gues you are sort of right about him like a marsian lol. But these days he is more like a normal singer - no strange costumes and so. I saw him acting and must say that he is more talented than some people might think. I do not realy like his music but I do like his personality. And I kinda like his look 'cause he resemles me of Keanu Reeves somehow. Especially in the video to ZVEZDA song (Star).

about my avatar - you got everything right - that is a Japanese cartton character Hao (or Zeke) Asakura (a vilain twin brother of the main character Yoh Asakura - he is my favourite character from thqat anime to Manga Shaman King) That is Japanese. I like anime a lot and want to learn how to draw anime myself. one day I wanna become a manga artist.

most or russian carttons today are more like hollywood ones and so not interesting - I hope Japanese artists will never stop doing something unique to their culture. My favourite anime is Ghost in the Shell.

Where are you from, Kimiko?
Are you from Japan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko and Mikomi about Ukraine   Kimiko and Mikomi about Ukraine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kimiko and Mikomi about Ukraine
Page 1 of 1