Takeshi Kaneshiro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takeshi Kaneshiro

Takeshi Kaneshiro san! *** 金城 武 さん!

HomeTakeshi Kaneshirofriends of the siteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaman King (anime cartoon serial)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikomijade
Admin - your Sith and Jedi Master
mikomijade

Female
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Empty
PostSubject: Shaman King (anime cartoon serial)   Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:06 am

Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) 47vwpb10Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Hao20m10
Both an anime series and a manga series by Hiroyuki Takei.

The manga has ended in Japan with 32 volumes in total.

The anime concluded its run with a total of 64 episodes and 3 specials. The Shaman King series started in Shueisha's Shonen Jump in Japan, eventually leading to the creation of an anime series, which was directed by Seiji Mizushima, co-produced by TV Tokyo, Nihon Ad Systems and Xebec and aired on TV Tokyo. This is a Shōnen anime. In North America, the manga is currently being printed in Viz Media's Shonen Jump.

The manga starts with Manta Oyamada (known s Mortimer "Morty"), a studious Japanese middle-school student, attempting a shortcut to get home after a late night of cram school. The shortcut comes in the form of a cemetery. It is here that Manta meets another boy named Yoh Asakura (who happens to be a shaman), but is frightened to discover that Yoh is surrounded by ghosts (it is at this moment that Manta learns that he can see ghosts). Ultimately, Yoh and Manta become best friends, and, over the next few months, Manta learns about the life of a shaman.

Yoh soon encounters Tao Ren, with whom he battles. Anna Kyoyama, Yoh's fiancée, soon enters the picture and prescribes a brutal training regimen, in order to prepare Yoh for the upcoming Shaman Tournament. The tournament is held once every 500 years and is a battle between competing shaman to choose a winner, who will be known as the Shaman King. This winner will gain the ability to reshape the world as he or she chooses, to make his or her dream come true. Thus begins the plot that will lead Yoh on a journey that will lead him to many friends and adventures.

Through a series of events and also through participation in the Shaman Tournament, Yoh meets and befriends numerous characters and changes their lives through friendship and authentic concern, which seems to be a pervasive theme throughout the series.

Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Asakur10

Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) 2cfcir10

Evil character:
Hao/Zeke Asakura

He's actually not simply Yoh's twin; he was born 1000 years ago and back then he was already a mighty shaman and able to control the five elements (Fire, Water, Metal, Earth, Wood). With his powers he wanted to help people, but they in return feared him and called him a monster. That made Hao hate them and when he heard about the shaman fight he took part with the plan to rid the planet earth of all human beings, who were - in his eyes - nothing but parasites.

Obviously he didn't succeed thanks to the Asakura family who killed him when learning of his plans. But this wasn't the end of Hao who managed to be reborn after death with all his powers. This happened 500 years later but this time he was born as a member of the Patsheen, still holding onto his plan of winning the shaman fight which is why he stole the Spirit of Fire from the Patsheen. Again it was a member of the Asakura family who stopped him by klling him once more.

Another 500 years later Hao was finally reborn as Yoh's twin brother and of course the Asakuras attempted to kill him right away but the Spirit of Fire took him away. Even in this life it's still his goal to become Shaman King to fullfill his old goals, but on contrary to his dark ambitions he seems relaxed and almost friendly most of the time. He looks exactly like Yoh except for his longer hair. - Jeazard
Back to top Go down
rabi
Jedi Archive-Keeper
Jedi Archive-Keeper
rabi

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King (anime cartoon serial)   Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:02 pm

Do you like Shaman King Question Question ?
Because I did not think shaman King to be here, I am surprised.
shock jaw
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood-Screen/5482/index.html
mikomijade
mikomijade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King (anime cartoon serial)   Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:41 pm

rabi, I am sort of found of a lot of things
But I more like to prefer watching something like Angel Sanctuary to SK
I like anime but watch it seldom
Though I have seen all of the parts of this anime and Liked it A LOT)))

Why are you surprized?
Do you like it?
Back to top Go down
rabi
Jedi Archive-Keeper
Jedi Archive-Keeper
rabi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King (anime cartoon serial)   Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:43 pm

I knew that Doraemon was famous in the world. cuties But I didn't know that SK was famous. I was surprised that sk was famous.

I like stories of SK. awesome
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Jedi Master of the Council

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King (anime cartoon serial)   Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:18 pm

I will have to look this one up...have yet to see it. The only anime I watch every week is Naruto.
I used to watch Full Metal Alchemist, InuYasha, Trinity Blood, and was a huge fan of the Dragonball series (including Z and GT)...and various other shows.
Back to top Go down
mikomijade
mikomijade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King (anime cartoon serial)   Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:34 pm

rabi, I like SK but unfortunately I do not know what Doraemon is.
I adore Hao))))))

Teresa, I want to watch FMA too
Back to top Go down
rabi
Jedi Archive-Keeper
Jedi Archive-Keeper
rabi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King (anime cartoon serial)   Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:28 am

mikomijade-san,Doraemon is here
http://doraeiga.com/2009/index.html

Teresa-san,Is Trinity Blood this?
http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/toribla/index.php?cnts=top
Back to top Go down
Teresa

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King (anime cartoon serial)   Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:07 am

Yes, that is Trinity Blood...I really liked that show.
Enjoyed InuYasha but hate that they never ended the series and just left it hanging. At least with Full Metal Alchemist...they made a movie that ended the series. I also watched Samurai Champloo for a while. And was a fan of the Tenchi Muyo series..though haven't seen one of those in a long while.
Back to top Go down
mikomijade
mikomijade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King (anime cartoon serial)   Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:53 pm

rabi, I am sure now that I have never seen this anime before. But I guess that is cute and I would like to watch it))))
I just really eager to find Trinity Blood right now)))
I like that type of anime))))
Back to top Go down
rabi
Jedi Archive-Keeper
Jedi Archive-Keeper
rabi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King (anime cartoon serial)   Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:37 am

Hi,Teresa You look a lot. INUYASYA is one of the anime which I like. I like SESYOUMARU, in particular. But, as for INUYASYA, the serialization of the magazine was over in June. Last is happyend.

Now, A cord gear is broadcasted on TV on Sunday.
Here↓
http://www.geass.jp/index.html

Well, do you know whether you say us how?
ANIME OTAKU is. bounce

Hi mikomijade
Doraemon is the anime for children.
Therefore it is cute. cream
You like Amine which is more artistic than comics mark, isn't it?
FMA here↓ (HAGANE NO RENKINJUTUSHI)
http://www.aniplex.co.jp/hagaren/
You are OTAKU too. awesome
Back to top Go down
mikomijade
mikomijade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King (anime cartoon serial)   Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:23 pm

I can see this anime is for children))) and yes - it looks very cute

I would not call my self otaku 'cause I have not seen a half of the anime I have
Just do not really have time to do so - but I tend to be otaku Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King (anime cartoon serial)   Shaman King (anime cartoon serial) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman King (anime cartoon serial)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Takeshi Kaneshiro :: anything and anyone but Takeshi-
Jump to: